So, we haven't really made any announcements here on the blog, but if you follow along with us on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably figured out by now that we're soon going to be Crunchy Farm BabIES!! Baby number 2 is set to arrive any day now, and to celebrate, I thought we'd have a fun little giveaway contest! We decided not to find out the gender of this baby, so we have three big questions to answer.... what will baby be, when will he or she be making an appearance, and what size will baby be? Three winners will be chosen - one for each question. Your prize will be a special box put together by me, shipped out whenever my babymoon is over!
Questions to answer:
- What gender will baby be?
- When will baby arrive? Please guess a date and time, so that I can choose a winner if multiple people select the same date.
- How much will baby weigh?
- I'll be accepting submissions from now, April 5, until baby decides to arrive!
- Only one submission per person.
- Leave your response to both questions in the comments below. Leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!
- Obviously there will be multiple repeat guesses for the same question. In this case, random.org will help me determine the winner! For arrival date, the person closest to the actual time (over or under) will be the winner.
- My "official" due date is April 12. My original due date, according to LMP, was March 28, but ultrasounds confirmed late ovulation, bumping my date to April 12.
- Charlie was born at 37 weeks on the dot, but had been induced for pre-e, so we have no real indicator of how long he would've gone naturally. He weighed 5 pounds, 7 ounces at birth. Midwife's prediction at this point is 7½ pounds.
- As of my last appointment with our midwife, on April 2, I was slightly effaced and not dilated.
- For the "old wives tale" followers, here's some random info about my pregnancy that may help with your gender prediction: I carried fairly low and out front the entire pregnancy. Not much weight gain in general, and most of it is all in my belly. Cravings have been sweets, sweets, sweets. My hair and skin have been extra oily. Heart rate has been a consistent 155. Morning sickness lasted well into the second trimester. Chinese gender predictor says "boy."