As many of my readers know, I make an effort in my home to be as green and natural as possible. I make our own soaps, use ecofriendly and natural cleaners, etc. I will admit though, that one area where I hadn't yet made a change was in our toothpaste. I had attempted a few homemade tooth powders, but they just didn't give me that tingly, "clean" feeling that conventional toothpaste did. Then I found OraMD by Trusted Health Products.
OraMD - The Mouth Doctor is an all-natural, made in the USA, liquid toothpaste containing only 100% pure ingredients. Essential oils provide a 3-in-1 formula that acts as toothpaste, mouthwash, and breath freshener. It's super easy to use too - just put a few drops on your toothbrush, wet, and brush as normal. It is safe for use for anyone over the age of three, and can be used with any type of dental work (such as braces, crowns, fillings, etc.).
- Fresh clean feeling - the spearmint and peppermint oils in OraMD give it quite the breath-freshening punch! The tingly, cleaning sensation lingers much longer after brushing than with any conventional toothpaste I've used in the past.
- Vegan - no questionable ingredients and it's not tested on animals! Win win!
- Convenient size - I was never one to carry around a toothpaste and toothbrush in my purse, but this bottle makes it super easy to do! Even without a toothbrush!
- Cost - although you're paying just over $20 for a bottle, it lasts at least a month, making it almost half the price of OTC toothpastes!
- The only con I can come up with is that the taste does take a little getting used to. It's quite strong and it probably wouldn't be easy to get very young children to use. However, after a few days, you definitely get used to it, and the clean feeling left behind afterwards is totally worth it!
Want to learn more?
Who wants a FREE sample?!